During January and February 2020, we will be running a series of co-creation workshops in the UK and we invite you to take part in one of these workshops. Together we will design an employability toolkit for students, training materials for university staff and guides for employers.
Please join us if you are currently:
- a university careers advisor
- an autistic university student
- an autistic graduate (completed degree in the last 10 years)
- an employer with or without experience of recruiting autistic staff
- an academic teaching autistic students, or
- a senior HE manager or policy maker.
To find out more about the UK workshops and let us know your availability, please complete the pre-workshop survey.
NB: We will not use your details for any other purpose than planning the workshops and inviting you along.