Throughout the project, we have written up our ideas and findings as academic papers. Please see the list below and follow the links to online copies.
If you cannot get free access to any of these, please contact the project lead Dr Marc Fabri at firstname.lastname@example.org for a copy.
- Maun, R., Fabri, M., Trevorrow, P. (2023) Participatory Methods to Engage Autistic People in the Design of Digital Technology: A Systematic Literature Review. Journal of Autism and Developmental Disorders. DOI 10.1007/s10803-023-06015-5
- Barry, A., Syurina, E., Waltz, M. (2023) Support Priorities of Autistic University Students and Careers Advisors: Understanding Differences, Building on Strengths. Disabilities 3, 235–254. DOI 10.3390/disabilities3020016
- Pesonen, H., Tuononen, T., Fabri, M., Lahdelma, M. (2022) Autistic graduates: Graduate Capital and Employability. Journal of Education and Work, DOI 10.1080/13639080.2022.2059455
- Maun, R., Fabri, M., Trevorrow, P (2021) Adapting Participatory Design Activities for Autistic Adults: A Review. In Design, User Experience, and Usability: Design for Diversity, Well-being, and Social Development, 10th International Conference, DUXU 2021, July 24–29, 2021, Proceedings Part II. DOI 10.1007/978-3-030-78224-5_21
- Pesonen, H., Waltz, M. Fabri, M., Syurina, E., Krückels, S., Algner, M., Monthubert, B., Lorenz, T. (2021) Stakeholders’ views on effective employment support strategies for autistic university students and graduates entering the world of work. Advances in Autism, Emerald. DOI 10.1108/AIA-10-2019-0035
- Lorenz, T., Brüning, C.R., Waltz, M., Fabri, M. (2021) Not A Stranger to the Dark: Discrimination Against Autistic Students and Employees. Advances in Autism, Emerald. DOI 10.1108/AIA-10-2019-0036
- Pesonen, H., Waltz, M. Fabri, M., Syurina, E., Krückels, S., Algner, M., Monthubert, B., Lorenz, T. (2021) Stakeholders’ views on effective employment support strategies for autistic university students and graduates entering the world of work. Advances in Autism. DOI 10.1108/AIA-10-2019-0035
- Pesonen, H.V., Nieminen, J.H., Vincent, J., Waltz, M., Lahdelma, M., Syurina, E.V., Fabri, M. (2020) A socio-political approach on autistic students’ sense of belonging in higher education. Teaching in Higher Edcuation, Taylor & Francis. DOI 10.1080/13562517.2020.1852205
- Pesonen, H.V., Waltz, M., Fabri, M., Lahdelma, M., Syurina, E.V. (2020) Students and graduates with autism: perceptions of support when preparing for transition from university to work. European J. of Special Needs Education. Taylor & Francis. DOI 10.1080/08856257.2020.1769982
- Vincent, J., Fabri, M. (2020) The ecosystem of competitive employment for university graduates with autism. Int. J. of Disability, Development and Education. DOI 10.1080/1034912X.2020.1821874