What is it?
The IMAGE Project Advisory Group advises on project strategy and oversees execution of project activities, taking on the role of “critical friend”. Group members are independent and unpaid.
Who are the members?
The group consist of one representative from each participating country and members are completely independent from the project partner organisations:
- Lynn Martin, Professor of Entrepreneurship at Anglia University and President of the Institute of Small Business and Entrepreneurship, UK
- Eija Kärnä, Professor for Special Pedagogy at the University of Eastern Finland, who specialises in communication and interaction of autistic individuals and technology for people with special needs.
- Dirk Müller-Remus, Founder of Auticon Germany and also Founder and CEO of Diversicon, Germany
- Dr Ségolène Neuville, former French Minister in charge of people with disabilities, France
- Diederik Weve, Chairman of PAS Nederland, the Dutch society for autistic adults.
We are very grateful that the group members volunteer their time and expertise to help make the IMAGE project a success.